- The world’s fastest man, Usain Bolt, used a mobile cryosauna at the 2012 London Olympics to relieve a back injury.
- Players from every NBA team have used Whole Body Cryotherapy to accelerate their recovery. Faster recovery allows these athletes to train harder and return from injury sooner. Teams with cryosaunas at their training facilities: Suns, Lakers, Cavaliers, Timberwolves, Raptors, Knicks, Spurs , Rockets, Hawks and Magic.
- Cristiano Ronaldo “hooked” on the treatment- decided to install his own private chamber.
- Floyd Mayweather credits whole body cryotherapy treatment for his win over Manny Pacquiao
- LeBron James uses whole body cryotherapy regularly for recovery after games and intensive training
- Olympic Swimming Champions Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte use cryotherapy regularly.
- use cryotherapy, including center Tyler Sequin
- According to reports, actor Daniel Craig used whole body cryotherapy to prepare for and maintain his physique for his role in the latest James Bond film, Skyfall.
- Demi Moore reportedly uses whole body cryotherapy at least 3 times a week for its anti-aging effects.
- Actresses Lindsay Lohan, Minka Kelly and Mandy Moore use cryotherapy to stay fit and beautiful.
- Olympic coach and marathon champion Alberto Salazar employed whole body crytherapy when coaching Olympic medalists Galen Ruup and Mo Farah at Nike’s Oregon training facility.
- Dr. Oz has endorsed whole body cryotherapy.
- “Dancing with the Stars” contestants Maria Menounos and Katherine Jenkins used whole body cryotherapy during their stint on the popular TV show to speed up the recovery time from dancing-related injuries.
Follow Chill Cryotherapy on Facebook
Facebook Page Loading...